APK Download Center is a mobile app which run under Android platform that used for your own download center, and support from Android 4.2 and higher. With powerful and Responsive Admin Panel can manage unlimited category and sub category and publish unlimited files. This application created by Android Studio for client side and then PHP MySQLi (Codeigniter) for Admin side. Run under Android platform which is the most popular operating system in the world. Using this application you can save your money and time in creating application for your own download Application.
Download Android APK: http://download.inw24.com/dl/download.apk
Dashboard Login: http://download.inw24.com/dashboard
- Username: demoadmin
- Password: 123456789
- Username: demouser
- Password: 123456789
- Publish Programs & Games from Admin & User Panel.
- Admin Can Approve or Reject User’s Files.
- Publish Any Kind of Files Not Only APK. (like: exe, zip, images and…)
- Multi Level Admin Panel (super admin, admin, employee, user).
- Google AdMob (banner & interstitial ads).
- OneSignal Push Notification (send via admin panel).
- Google Firebase Analytics.
- Unlimited Category, Sub Category and Sub Sub Category… .
- User Registration and Login.
- Bookmarks, Share and Search.
- Load More Support at Files’s List at Android App.
- Google R8 and minifyEnabled.
- RTL Mode (for both android and admin side).
- Multi Languages (for both android and admin side).
- Full User’s Manual (video & article).
This item required intermediate knowledge of server & android application compilation. If you don’t know what & how this item is working, you have someone with you who is technical enough to understand all this things. Though you can ask our support for installation service but this service costs you.
Users are responsible for publishing the application on Google Play or other markets. The author makes no commitment to approve or disapprove the application on Google Play or other markets.
Installation & Customization
When you are purchasing this app, don’t forget to give a 5 star rate if you think this app is useful for you. This will make us more effort to improve the application in future releases.
Regular or Extended License
By following Envato License Type, you must use Extended License if:
- Publish your app as a PAID app.
- Your App is In-App Purchase (mean your user able to buy some feature).
- Sell your app on Auction Markets.
Both Regular & Extended license are allowed to be installed on One Domain. The main difference between these licenses is that under the Regular License, your end product (incorporating the item you’ve purchased) is distributed free of charge, whereas under the Extended License your end product may be sold or otherwise limited to paying customers.
For more information open: https://codecanyon.net/licenses/standard?license=extended
Version 3.0.0 – October 2th, 2019
- Migrate to Google R8. - Improve performance. - Update SDK and Gradle to the latest version. - Update depencencies to the latest version.
Version 2.0.0 – June 30th, 2019
- Update SDK and Gradle to the latest version. - Migrate to AndroidX. - Users can send the file from his/her web panel and the administrator can approve or reject that file. - Users can see, edit or delete his/her files in his/her web panel. - OneSignal push notification added (send via admin panel). - Ability to send push notification during publish a file. - Ability to send push notification during update a file. - Firebase Analytics added. - Ability to resize AdMob banner ads. - Improve performance. - Fix several bugs.
Version 1.0.1 – June 1th, 2019
Version 1.0.0 – May 18th, 2019
- Initial release.