Why are so many people joining the Global Gas Card Opportunity? Is it even a legitimate business? In this article I will cut through all the hype and give you my up front honest opinion with the hope that you will have enough information to decide whether or not the Global Gas Card Service or business model is the right fit for you.
First Of All What Is The Global Gas Card Opportunity All About? Is It Really A Legitimate Opportunity?
Global Gas Card, AKA GGC, is a Legitimate Opportunity that helps to solve two important problems arising from the global economic crisis.
- To save on fuel prices at the pump is an obvious one since High fuel cost effect our daily lives in so many ways: From delivery of vital resources like: food, transportation, commuting cost which drives up the cost of every thing else.
- The other problem it solves is it provides a simple way for it’s members to make money by helping others save money.
Those two reasons above are the fuel that drives so many ambitious entrepreneurs to use Global Gas Card as a vehicle to ride to financial freedom.
Yet Still Was Global Gas Card For Me? – First Impressions
I was first exposed to Global Gas Card by a friend who is one of the top producers in other opportunity which will have to remain anonymous for legal reasons. (Sometimes MLM companies can be very possessive of their key leaders.) As soon as he mentioned it to me the first thing that came to mind was “Now that all of the gas prices are beginning to spike watch out for a lot of new MLM’s companies will come crawling out of the wood work to cash in.” In general I usually have no interest in these types of programs, especially forced binary matrices where people could sit on their butts and benefit only from being in the right position from the right sponsor.
That statement may seem to have negative overtones but I told you I would keep it real.
It Seems Everyone Was Getting In On The Act!
After doing some research I noticed not only other MLM’s but numerous banks and credit card companies were also getting in on the act. I was first a little worried about unwanted competition just in case I decided to join and then realized those bank and credit card companies are not offering “The Average Joe” a chance to cash in on the wave. Most of those banks were only offering about 2% to 5% on average. I guess a good opportunity works best when it’s seized in a timely fashion by the ambitious so I won’t hold that against my potential competitors. A little competition is a good thing anyway. Looking back I guess that what my friend was trying to tell me.
Well after I thought about it a little and realized I had a good relationship with him in the past and respected him as a marketer I thought I owed it to myself to investigate it a little deeper. Him showing me how much money he made in such a short time did not impress me because I knew he was a strong leader with a huge list. He even told me this was not from his downline in his other opportunity but from a few leaders he had recently met and he wanted me to get in to help take it to the next level. What did impress me was how fast the company was growing.
Are There Any Nay Sayers (You Can Lie About The Numbers But The Numbers Don’t Lie)
After doing a little research and ran into a few nay sayers. Sometimes it’s just competitors that want you to join their poor choice alternative that they may have invested too much time in. Often you also find experienced professional complainers that blame their failures on the product, service or opportunity they were trying to promote;even though record numbers of people in the same opportunity enjoy success. You know the type… “it’s my Up-line, it’s the company, it’s the weather… blah, blah, blah.” It’s often the same two types of complainers everywhere all over the net spreading false information. Perhaps if they spent less time complaining they would have more time to promote their business.
Well anyway, after doing my research I got really excited and jumped in with both feet. Here is the simple 7 point check list I used to see if Global Gas Card was worth my time. See if any of my check points match up with yours.
- Is there a need in the market place for the product. service, or opportunity? (In other words would people become a member even if there is no opportunity attached to it.)
- Is there a competent experienced management team in place at the helm of Global Gas Card?
- Is Global Gas card simple enough for a newbie to get in profit mode quickly?
- Do the owners of Global Gas Card pay on time?
- Is the Global Gas Card Compensation Plan fair and simple?
- Are there excited people all ready making money with Global Gas Card.
- Can I market Global Gas Card world-wide by using the internet?
A Closer Look – When Did The Global Gas Card Mania First Begin? By Who?
Globalgascard.com located 14 Wall Street NYC opened it’s doors for pre-launch March of 2019. Since it has grown to close 24,000 subscribers and is positioned to reach 100,000 members in it’s first year of business. That makes it one of the fastest growing companies in MLM history. Founded by CEO and President Mr. Allan R. Lowe who brings 24 years of direct sales and internet marketing experience means the company not only knows what works but also what doesn’t. Who hasn’t made mistakes in the past? However, when your hind site goes back 24 years in the direct sales industry you have more than likely hit more homeruns than you have struck out.
Allan Lowes’ Vision – To Break All Sales Records Of Other MLM’s
His vision is to break all sales records of other MLM companies by rewarding GGC members a subscription with an incredible benefits package which include:
- 10% gas rebates on all gas purchases at the gas pump of your choice anywhere in the world. (Just make sure to keep your receipt)
- Global Gas Tabs which can increase your efficiency right at the pump.
- Members saving 30, 40, even up to 50% discounts on their cell phone.
- How about saving up to 85% on all your FDA approved prescription drugs.
That’s just for starters; as the membership expands they plan to include: medical, dental, vision, roadside assistance and even prescription plans for pets as well, There is more these benefits won’t stop there… these plans are ever expanding as the membership base grows. Some of the future plans include: global tours that can be included on cruises, as well as a global internet purchase mall to name a few.
How Much Will All This Cost You As a Member?
Only a $150 annual enrollment fee and a one-time $10 processing fee, to full access to the benefits with more on the way.
That’s How You Save Money… But How Do You Make Money?
The compensation plan is based what’s called a holding binary plan that pays daily. This means you basically have two teams… one on the right and one on the left. Every time some ones cycles on your left and right side you get a $25 commission… and that’s paid daily until infinity.
Other Rep Rewards & Bonuses
You also receive fast start bonuses where you can receive $1-$5 over-ride on everyone in your organization until infinity. This included 100% residuals for all renewed prescriptions as well. In addition you can earn up to $750 per month with Rep FREE Gas Rewards Program… which mean you may never have to pay for gas at the pump again.That perk alone is giving a lot of people a strong incentive to join. When you look at the marketing support structure it’s only 2% which is extremely fair since they give free replicated sites, conference calls ‘and live events to assist you in getting the word out so you can tell and not sell if you don’t want to. I have been with other companies where they charge up to $30 per month for these services…With Global Gas Card it’s free… How cool is that?
The Highlights Of Joining The Global Gas Card Opportunity
- Ideal for marketers who are looking for an easy additional income stream.
- Your personalized website is designed and ready for business from the moment you join.
- It’s still a ground floor opportunity so you can benefit fro first movers advantage.
- You can save money yourself or make money by helping others save money.
- Back office: support, training, promotional tools, and resources.
- World wide market which can be leveraged through the internet marketing.
- Global Gas Card works on a system of duplication: if one person can do something to succeed, so ther can do the same thing to duplicate their success.
- Overview calls that explain the system in detail to your prospects. I highly recommend you get on these calls if you haven’t already.
The Drawbacks of The Global Gas Card Business – What the Sales Letter May Leave Out
In order to keep it real there are a few things you should know.
- In addition to the $150 annual start up cost, you will also have to pay a one-time $10 processing fee.
- As with all business, there is no 100% guarantee that you will succeed. Hopefully you have not read into the hype all over the Internet about “join xyz company and make a gazillion dollars”. If you see a web site like that, or get on a phone call with someone like that… run away… fast, and call them a scam artist just before leave. That being said…
- Not everyone makes money from their Global Gas Card Business.
- But honestly, do you mind telling me of any business that has a guaranteed 100% success rate? That’s what I thought.
- The discounted price of $125 has ended since the pre-launch is over.
- This is not a forced matrix where you don’t have to do anything you still have to get your two to begin maximizing the compensation plan.
- Although very valuable, the training that is instantly available to you can only teach you so much. A lot of training and education vital to your success in the world of internet marketing (such as search engine optimization, and attraction marketing) are things that you will have to learn elsewhere.
To Put It Simply
Global Gas Card saves consumers 10% off their purchases at the gas pump anywhere in the world. GGC members also receive numerous benefit perks,and rewards. Global Gas Card Reps only do two simple things: 1. Save on gas purchases at the pump. 2. Teach others to do the same. The company has experienced management at the helm.Over 23,000 have already joined since March of 2019 making it one of the fastest growing MLM’s in internet history. Global Gas Card provides: back office training, live events, conference calls, lead capture follow up, and contact management systems for all of it’s members who participate in the opportunity. I highly recommend Global Gas Card as an easy reliable additional profit center. However, to truly maximize one’s marketing efforts in a global opportunity additional marketing tools, resources and focused planning should be used for best results.