Newborn babies are a complete joy regardless of whether parents have single children, twins, boys or girls. However, many mothers actually enjoy having girls much more because they have the opportunity of dolling them up and making them look cute and pretty. The market is filled with wonderful baby hair accessories that can give you a newborn baby girl a different look every day of the week!
Most newborn babies do not usually have a lot of hair, so of course it will be a little difficult to find baby hair accessories that will actually work in their hair. Ponytails certainly may not be an option in the early stages, so you can forget about hair barrettes that facilitate that type of hairstyle. Instead, why not consider baby hair accessories like headbands, clip on bows and mini hair clips?
Here are some of the most popular baby hair accessories on the market today based on purchase trends by consumers:
• White Rose Baby Headband by Funny Girl Designs – this headband costs $ 11.00 and is perfect for your baby's christening
• Pretty in Red Baby Girl & Toddler Hair Clips Set – Set of 6 by Little Celebrity – this product actually comes with 6 hair clips suitable for babies. It usually retails for about $ 13.00
• Carter's 3 Pack Girls Fun & Fancy Headwraps – Pink / White, 0-6 Months – Carter's is a popular name in baby products and this pack of colored head wraps is a top-seller. You can get it for about $ 8.00
• 3-in-1 Gerber Daisy Flower Hair Clip Bow On Soft Stretch Crochet Child Headband – for $ 4.95, you can get this headband that also doubles as a flower hair clip. Your baby girl will look simply precious if you style her with this Gerber product
• Sweet Lil 'Butterfly – Baby Girl & Toddler Mini Hair Clips – Set of 5 by Little Celebrity – this is another set of mini hair clips for baby girls and toddlers, and it retails for just under $ 10.00. Clips are the perfect way to accessorize baby girls who do not have much hair
As you can see, the range of baby hair accessories that are available is still vast even if your baby does not start to grow hair for a few months down the road. You can still do something very different every day to make your pretty little girl even prettier with any of these hair accessories listed.